Discover why incident management is foundational to improving the support center's performance. ITIL defines incident management as, "restoring normal service as quickly as possible, with minimal disruption to the business".
This course helps establish what should be considered "normal service" within a company as well as determine business impact and prioritize incidents to "minimize disruption to the business".
This course presents experience-based, practical guidance as well as templates, quick wins, examples, and tricks for successfully implementing ITIL best practice methodologies for incident management, service requests, and event management.
What You Will Learn
- Templates and tools to help the restoration process
- Appropriate key performance indicators
- How to design and implement the ITIL incident management and service request processes
- Development and management work-arounds to "fix it fast"
- How to conduct a process maturity assessment for incident management
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Process Owners, Practitioners and Stakeholders who need to gain a thorough understanding of how to deploy and/or assess and improve the Incident Management, Request Fulfillment, and Event Management processes in their organizations