This dynamic, interactive, half-day session introduces ITIL process methodologies and concepts to the executive leadership team within your company. The course introduces the key ITIL processes and how these processes can be implemented to solve strategic objectives relating to operational efficiency and effectiveness.
Learn how to
- Align IT and Service processes with your rapidly changing business needs
- Improve efficiency and reduce costs within the IT and Service organizations
- Gain the benefit of Service Management Best Practices
- Understand the benefits of implementing ITIL
- Learn the Critical Success Factors for implementing ITIL
- Avoid ‘potholes’ along the way
Who should Attend
- CEOs and CIOs
- Executive staff and other senior management
- A working Knowledge of ITIL Processes and Terminology
- Critical Success Factors for Implementing ITIL
- How to Avoid the ‘potholes’ along the journey
- Next Steps for Implementing Service Management Best Practices
Each participant receives the full color syllabus and a copy of the IT Service Management Pocket Guide.
Upcoming Schedule for this Course
ITIL Foundation Certificate
|Apr 24, 2018
||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Release, Control and Validation
Service Offerings and Agreements
Planning, Protection and Optimization
Operational Support and Analysis
Continual Service Improvement
Managing Across the Lifecycle
Service Management Essentials
ITSM Overview / Workshop
Building Your ITSM Adoption Roadmap
Service Level Management
Problem Management Professional
Configuration Management - SACM
ITIL MALC Certification
ITIL Expert Level
ITIL Intermediate Level Certification
Onsite Course Cancellation Policy If Customer cancels or reschedules a course within 20 business days of the scheduled start date, Customer will be charged 25% of the course fee. If cancellation or reschedule occurs within ten business days of the start date, Customer will be charged 50% of the course fee. Any such fee charged will not be applied to the price of any rescheduled courses.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.