Service Level Management
This course is filled with practical guidance to help the support centers focus on the importance of meeting customer expectations through service level management. Participants will learn how to successfully implement ITIL best practice methodologies for service level management.
This high-energy workshop is filled with practical guidance, templates, quick wins, and tips for successfully implementing ITIL best-practice methodologies for service level management.
What You Will Learn
- How to identify your customers and determine their needs
- The critical process for defining and pricing your IT services
- The importance of underpinning contracts, operational level agreements, and service level agreements
- Key performance indicators based on your customer’s needs
- Conduct SLM performance reviews
- Develop a service improvement plan
Who Should Attend?
Managers, Process Owners, Business Relationship Managers, and Stakeholders who need to gain a thorough understanding of how to deploy and/or assess and improve the Service Level Management and Service Catalog processes in their organizations.